Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03622 USD / UAH
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,271 (62,716₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 3 hours ago)