Cost of living in Lille, France vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.215 USD / EUR
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 10% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,614 (€3,799) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 5.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Missouri costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)