Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / ALL
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,780 (290,917 Lek) in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)