Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29118 USD / ILS
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,558 (19,089 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)