Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15390 USD / HRK
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 23% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,865 (18,615 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)