Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27465 USD / QAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 694 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 41% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,350 (19,479 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)