Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26663 USD / SAR
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,018 (﷼ 11,317) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)