Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18803 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,991 (R$ 10,588) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)