Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,251 (CH$1,718,358) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)