Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 27% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,827 (€4,077) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)