Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14484 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 659 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,350 ($b16,227) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 3 hours ago)