Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04731 USD / MXN
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,660 (Mex$ 35,087) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)