Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28020 USD / PEN
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,071 (S/. 7,392) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 1 hour ago)