Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00130 USD / CLP
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,155 (CH$2,425,267) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 3 hours ago)