Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.729 USD / AUD
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,896 (AU$6,718) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)