Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,819 (₩4,455,697) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)