Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,524 (₩5,277,906) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)