Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04337 USD / CZK
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,664 (61,424 Kč) in Brno.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)