Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24415 USD / RON
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,370 (9,706 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)