Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 6% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,029 (€3,464) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)