Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01352 USD / INR
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,984 (₨220,653) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Durgapur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Basel costs CHF 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 3 hours ago)