Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 USD / CHF
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 79% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,461 (CHF 5,875) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)