Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,749 (Rp 26,177,861) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 4 hours ago)