Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00324 USD / HUF
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 53% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,640 (506,058 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 3 hours ago)