Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14996 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)