Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14670 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 451 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,107 (21,177元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)