Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14616 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)