Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14995 USD / CNY
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,623 (元17,491) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 9,999,999,999,999,999,583,119,736,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $660 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)