Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01711 USD / DOP
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $2,596 (RD$ 151,730) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$170,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$268 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $431 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b7 (33 minutes ago)