Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,382 (€2,907) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 4 hours ago)