Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.667 USD / NZD
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,021 (NZ$10,524) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (about 3 hours ago)