Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00237 USD / KZT
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,723 (726,956 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)