Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $3,115 (3,717,595 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 4 hours ago)