Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,922 (₩5,774,058) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)