Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / MGA
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,827 (7,077,726 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)