Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,643 (6,715,734 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)