Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12856 USD / TRY
Do you live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma you would need to make just about $1,333 (10,365TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 3 hours ago)