Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00125 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,952 ден (﷼ 29,653,806) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)