Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.807 MKD / TWD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 63% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,971 ден (24,331 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Long Beach, California costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beirut costs 1,250 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (about 4 hours ago)