Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.501 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 206% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,670 ден (¥170,832) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)