Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00354 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 28,346 ден (Rp 7,996,582) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)