Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.858 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 25% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,514 ден (4,774元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Meknes costs 200 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 12₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brisbane costs AU$53 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 2 hours ago)