Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 37.102 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 157% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,003 ден (AU$1,941) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 4 hours ago)