Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.435 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 135% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,455 ден (C$1,609) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)