Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.176 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 187% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,121 ден (NZ$2,363) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)