Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.772 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,803 ден (3,689 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)