Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.678 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 26,605 ден (руб 39,263) in Volgograd.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)