Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01357 MKD / COP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,154 ден (COL$1,853,489) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $0.85 (about 2 hours ago)