Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.716 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 12% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,435 ден (₨35,517) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨120 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)