Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.718 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 12% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 28,079 ден (₨39,080) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)