Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.561 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 147% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,233 ден (€1,043) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)