Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.522 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 145% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 73,601 ден (€1,196) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,062 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 207,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,800 (23 minutes ago)