Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06719 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,180 ден (CH$568,242) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)